Objective: I am a Senior Marketing student at Auburn Montgomery, seeking an entry level position in Advertising and Sales.
- Typing speed of 50 to 60wpm.
Excellent communication skills, able to make presentations, help with customer needs, and effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Sociable, with good sense of humor, a team player.
- Assertive and independent, a self-sufficient worker with a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills.
- Graduated Prattville High School, May 2003
Current student of Auburn Montgomery, majoring in Marketing.
March 2007 to present: Licensing Agent for Leadership Alliance in Montgomery Alabama. Responsible for Licensee application processing for the Alabama State Boards of Home Medical Equipment, Respiratory Therapy and Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Developed a state-wide Bill Board Campaign for the Board of Home Medical Equipment.
Website redesign, improving user-friendliness and visual appeal for the Board of Respiratory Therapy, The Board of Home Medical Equipment and the Board of Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Represented the Home Medical Equipment Board at the State Quarterly Association meetings.
- Organize State Board Meetings; assist the Executive Director and President of Leadership Alliance. Assist applicants and other callers with trouble shooting, and various questions with policies and procedures based on State Law and Rules and Regulations. Data entry and other various clerical duties.
- Planning a 5-year mark celebration for the company; developing a guest list, invitations, and issuing press releases to Montgomery Advertiser, Montgomery Living, and RSVP Montgomery magazines.
December 2004 to March 2007: Colonial Bank, Montgomery, Alabama. Sales Associate and Administrative Assistant.
- Responsible for helping customers with various account needs and problem solving. Took care of basic transactions and large deposit accounts.
- Responsible for bringing in new business, and keeping good relationships with long time customers.
- Later promoted to be the Administrative Assistant to the Merchant Services Department. Responsible for assisting the head of the Department, helping customers with credit card terminal problems, keeping up with inventory and customer business accounts.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Award Recipient of the Auburn Montgomery Marketing Department Scholarship and the Montgomery Area Panhellenic Scholarships for 2009
- Zeta Tau Alpha: Currently serving as Alumnae/Collegiate Coordinator.
Started a Parent and Alumnae Club for the Chapter to increase awareness and support of the chapter and its achievements.
- Created monthly newsletters that were sent to parents, alumnae, national officers and collegiate members, highlighting organizational and individual successes.
- Organized a spaghetti dinner for parents and alumnae to say “thank you” and give a final update for the semester.
- Zeta Tau Alpha: Former President of Theta Nu Chapter for the 2008 year.
Responsible for setting chapter goals; and organizing and motivating Chapter to achieve individual and chapter-wide goals.
- Organize Executive Council Meetings and Chapter meetings. Uphold National and Chapter policies and procedures.
- During my term, Theta Nu chapter became a more unified and effective campus organization, doubling in membership and increasing involvement with other campus organizations
- Panhellenic Vice President 2007: Vice President of the AUM Campus Regulatory body of Panhellenic Greek Sororities. Responsible for planning and executing Fall Sorority Recruitment for all campus sororities.
- Responsible for organizing and motivating members of all sororities on campus for recruitment, maintaining good communication between advisors from all groups, planning promotional events, and drumming up interest of Greek life.
- In Spring of 2008 received a “Top Ten of Student Life” from the Auburn Montgomery campus, for leadership and enthusiastic participation with student organizations on campus.
- Paula McCaleb, President of Leadership Alliance and Executive Director
7550 Halcyon Summit Drive, Suite 125, Montgomery, AL 36117.
- Kirby and Missy Thompson, Long time friends of the family.
1961 Calumet Parkway, Prattville, AL 36066
- Kendra Morris, Student Activities Coordinator, AUM.
334-244-3279, firstname.lastname@example.org, Room 102 Taylor CenterP.O. Box 2440233, Montgomery, AL 36124